Sunday 8 December 2013

Poached Eggs How-To

So I've never had poached eggs before, but I've always thought they look so pretty. They also are a better way to cook your breakfast eggs- no added butter or fats in the process of cooking them! I loved them :)

You will need:
1 egg (or as many as desired)
Sprink of paprika, salt, and peppeer
Prep:
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Reduce to a simmer.
2. Crack an egg into a ladle, and slowly lower the egg into the hot water.
3. Allow the egg to cook in the water until it is completely cooked. Use a spoon to gather the white together with the egg- it likes to float around alot in the water.
4. Remove egg from water with a spoon, and add paprika salt and pepper for some flavor (they're my favorites for any egg dish!). I served with some sliced bell peppers, but they would go just as well with toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment